Thursday, October 4, 2007

Reproduction...scary induction!!!

Think GREASE II!!!

Yes, I'm losing it. I'm a little on the freaked out side b/c I'm going to have a baby 5 days!!!!! Holy Moly!! As much experience as I have had with babies and kids in general, I don't think it ever prepares you for having a brand new life in your care....your responsibility. I know everything will be fine, I guess it's just the anticipation of it all.

I keep having dreams about delivery, about how I get to the hospital, what she looks like, etc. I just have a feeling this little one has red hair...we'll see shortly. Who knows. I had coal black hair when I was born, then changed to brown, to toe-head blonde. It's just so exciting. I want to see myself and Jonas in her...pick out what traits she has of each of us. Just amazing to me to think about it all.

I have had a whirlwind the last 5 years.

2002-
I quit my fulltime good paying job, went back to school, and ended a 7 year relationship...best decision EVAR!!

2004
turned 30, graduated from college...finally, got a job, and met back up with the man I always said I would marry

2005
got engaged, (got custody of kiddos), got married, became a mommy, got pregnant, had a miscarriage with twins

2007
got pregnant with a precious baby GIRL and now here we are!! Whoa!

I just am looking forward to some quiet time with this precious new life that I have dreamed about all my life.

I am so blessed!!!

No comments: