Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy 70th Birthday Grumpy!

Anyone that knows my dad and his brothers knows that there will be little to NO picutres taken in their presence! We tried to have a Surprise party for Daddy.....the surprise part didn't work out so much, b/c he is a workoholic. Anyway, this is all I have...but it does verify the party did happen! :) Grumpy is 70...although he doesn't look or at OLD at all!!! He is the best Daddy around and the coolest Grumpy! He would give his left arm for anyone....hell, he did! hahahh! We all love his guts!

Grumpy, looking oh so happy! :)

The yummy cake

The party-goers

More party-goers

Caraboo stealing the show!

The LaCroix Men
Daddy, Uncle Renn and Uncle Kevan (yes, there is an orange head in our family-shame,shame!)

1 comment:

Heidi McKee said...

I love your blog! It's GREAT! How did you do the background so pretty? Mine is so boring.

And your dad is 70!! WOW! You call him "grumpy" that's halarious! I'll be a regular here although I've slowed down my own blogging because of Facebook, but it's all the same :)!! Love ya!