Sunday, May 4, 2008

Finally got it!

I've been trying to get pics of Carolina's first two teeth. They came in at the same time way back in March, but everytime I try to get a picture of it...she sticks her tongue over them! :) She's having a fun time with her teeth. This weekend I was helping Gavin put something together on the floor and she was rolling around next to us. All of a sudden I felt a pain in my big toe.....Carolina was biting my toe!! YUCKK!!!! She's a mess....and thought this was totally hilairious!! :) Here are pics of her teefers finally!



No mom, sorry....not falling for it!

HA! You seriously don't thing I'm falling for that one...do you?

OK....Here's smile. See my Teefers??!!


AHHAHAH! I love my mommy!!!!




1 comment:

~Kim said...

look at you big girl! she looks so cute with her two little teefers! she is absolutely adorable aimee!

~Kim