Sunday, April 6, 2008

TARHEELS!!! PPPBBBLLLTTT!!!!!

Watching the game with daddy....before he had his fit! :)









I'm a bad, bad blogger, but since no one reads this dang thing....I don't feel so bad! :)


I'm posting quite a bit today b/c 1) I'm bored 2) I want to load some cute pics of my little one! :) The boys were at their mom's this weekend :( So no pics of those cuties....but we will be in Chickasha this weekend for a baseball tourney so more will be added soon! :)



Even though the Tarheels blew it this year....we got our precious Carolina Bleu that our hears will NEVER doubt! Here she is cheering on her Tarheels!!









1 comment:

~Kim said...

How did I know that Carolina would be in Tarheel attire for the big game? She is just adorable you guys!! I can't wait to see her soon.

~Kim