Sunday, February 3, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Aubrey

The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.5 random and/or weird facts about me:


1. I twirl my hair and tie it in knots when I'm tired or really thinking about things. I have been doing this ALL my life! (My daughter is showing signs of this as well!)

2. My eyes change colors...depending on my mood.

3. I still sleep with a stuffed animal....makes the perfect pillow to hold...haven't found a pillow I like yet!!! :)

4. I smell everything I eat. I have a very strong sense of smell...and therefore taste. I cannot eat things that stink!!!!

5. I have a hard time erasing pics from my camera..even after I've downloaded them to disc or computer.... I always feel like I'll never get that pic.

Ok so go off and tell everyone how weird I am! hahaha!


I'm tagging KIM

1 comment:

~Kim said...

I don't think I have ever met someone that smells their food before they eat....I guess that's about as weird as someone that doesn't touch raw meat! : )

~Kim